MetaGuard 702, 703, 705 Series Overlaminates
Metaguard 702 Matte, 703 Satin and 705 Gloss are 2.8mil (70 micron) polymeric calendered self-adhesive vinyl overlaminates with UV inhibitors, suitable for lamination of interior or exterior applications. Overlaminating with MetaGuard 700 series provides increased resistance to abrasion and durability of the print. When applied over Metamark MD5 digital print media the products provide a matched system. It can be applied over flat or semi-curved surfaces and has a solvent-based adhesive that eliminates problems during wet application.
Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent inkjet and Latex prints on Metamark print Media. Not suitable for UV prints
- Sizes 54"
- Construction 2.8mil Calendered, Polymeric
- Adhesive Clear, Permanent with UV Inhibitors
- Finish Matte, Satin, Gloss
- Durability 7 Years, Outdoors
- Increases resistance to abrasion and durability of prints
- The product is matched to Metamark MD5. Matched laminates prevent tunnelling and delamination.
- Can be applied over flat or semi-curved surfaces
- Solvent-based adhesive eliminates problems during wet application
- Suitable for use on Solvent, Eco Solvent inkjet and Latex prints on Metamark print Media. Not suitable for UV prints
- Indoor and outdoor signage
- Retail window graphics
- Stripe kits and numeral sets for vehicles
- Retail POP displays