CG 130FXII Plotter
The Mimaki CG 130 FX is capable of hitting even the most complicated contour cuts with speed and precision. This high speed cutting plotter is not just limited to regular vinyl cutting but also has an automated crop mark detection feature for accurate contour cutting of pre-printed graphics on various vinyl and sign making materials.
Prices do not include installation, training or freight
- An optical sensor enables automatic consecutive detection of registration marks throughout the printed image.
- Selectable clamp pressure with high and low setting ensures accurate cutting of various media.
- Selectable three job speeds ensures proper and easy positioning of the head to point
- Over-cut function makes the starting and ending points overlapped, which elimates uncut portion of the media.
- Media can be loaded from back or front.
- Up to 6 roll media can be set at a time (1 set standard)
- Plug-in cutting software for CorelDRAW and Illustrator is included
- A special adaptor to use commercially available pens and USB interface are included.
- Vinyl Signs
- Vehicle Lettering
- Reflective material