CJV150 Series Cut & Print
Metallic decals? Backlits? Wearable art? Whatever the request you'll grow your business with the new Mimaki CJV150 Series cut and print devices. Built on the proven Mimaki JV Series platform, these roll-based printers include
new innovative technologies for faster throughput and add on-board cutting.
You can produce all your current work at higher quality, with a shorter turn around and at a lower cost per print. And you can offer new products such as labels, vehicle markings or enhanced items using Silver or metallic colorsall from one device. With the Mimaki CJV150 Series cut and print models, you gain the application versatility to confidently take on new business.
- unique imaging technology of the MAPS3 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System 3) practically eliminates banding at higher speeds.
- Continuous crop mark detection.
- Range of cutting functions - The fully automatic and versatile contour cutter is capable of performing full, half-, and perforation-cutting.
- The SS21 metallic ink library, utilizing Silver ink, contains 648 colors which can be combined to print a near limitless color array through the RasterLink6 RIP software.
- Superior inkjet technology provides precise, consistent high quality imaging.
- Smooth, high definition color with variable dot printing.
- 3-Way Intelligent Heater enhances ink performance.
- The newly developed SS21 Silver ink is 1.5 times brighter than conventional silver inks for brilliant and beautiful mirrored effects.
- General Signage
- Die-cut Decals & Stickers
- Die-cut Labels
- Backlit Posters
- Apparel Transfers
- Vehicle Markings