CJV300 Print & Cut Series
Mimaki CJV300 Series cut and print devices go beyond extraordinary to deliver an amazing array of applications. Eco-solvent inks in a variety of colors, including Silver, and advanced printing technologies means you can produce anything from fine art reproductions to outdoor signage. And, with precision cutting capability on board you can deliver complete campaigns beyond posters to include labels, decals or T-shirt transfers.
With the Mimaki CJV300 Series printers' superb quality, color fidelity, throughput and flexibility, plus cutting capability, you'll go beyond the expected to fatten your wallet and deliver whatever your customers can imagine.
- Staggered, dual configuration print heads deliver a wider, single pass two-inch print swath, resulting in imaging speeds of up to 1140 sqft/hr.
- Economical Bulk Ink System - CJV300 Series units ship with the Mimaki Bulk Ink System 3 (MBIS3) that features 2L ink packs for most colors, enabling unattended printing and freeing staff to work on other projects.
- Solvent or Sublimation Ink - The CJV300 Series can be configured for either quick drying eco-solvent SS21 inks for sign and graphics applications or for dye-sublimation ink for textile and apparel transfer sublimation applications.
- Variable drop printing combined with Mimaki Advanced Pass System 3 (MAPS3) anti-banding technology ensures precise and accurate print quality throughout the printing process
- The CJV300 Series includes on-the-fly blade acceleration and calibration, enabling it to cut faster and with more accuracy by adjusting the cut speed and depth during operation.
- The CJV300 Series automatically detects all registration marks set by RasterLink6 software on the media.
- The SS21 eco-solvent ink set now includes not only Light Magenta, Light Cyan and White, but Light Black for deeper dimensional monochromatic and grayscale imaging.
- The addition of Orange ink widens the color gamut for better accuracy in the color reproduction of food and solid Pantone colors.
- The Silver ink is over 1.5 times brighter than that of conventional silver ink for more brilliant effects.
- Vehicle Graphics & Wraps
- Packaging Labels, Decals, Stickers
- Floor Graphic
- Posters and Signage
- Fashion & Sportswear Transfers