JV150 Series Printers
Paper, plastics or textiles - whatever the substrate, with the Mimaki JV150 Series printers, your business will thrive. These roll-based models include innovative technologies that deliver exceptional print quality, application versatility and lower operating costs. Meaning, you can add a JV150 to your current line-up as a stand-alone for short-run production or create lucrative custom jobs and produce everything in your current book of business at a higher quality and lower cost per print. And, with eight ink channels, an expanded color pallet, and the ability to print to hundreds of substrates, you gain the application versatility to confidently take on new business.
- When printing in CMYK, JV150 Series printers can be configured with two ink cartridges per color. When one cartridge is emptied the printer automatically switches to the full cartridge to deliver continuous imaging.
- The unique imaging technology of the MAPS3 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System 3) practically eliminates banding at higher speeds
- Email Print Status Notifications
- Smooth, high definition color with variable dot printing.
- Eco-solvent ink set includes expanded color choices with Light Magenta, Light Cyan and Light Black for deeper dimensional monochromatic and grayscale printing. It also includes orange ink for a wider colour gamut.
- JV150 Series printers are equipped with Mimaki's Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) that automatically detects and cleans clogged nozzles while the machine is printing.
- Display Signage
- Pop-Up Displays
- Custom Sportswear
- Backlit Signage
- Large Wall Graphics