JV300 Series Eco-Sovlent Printers
Mimaki JV300 Series printers go beyond extraordinary to deliver an awe-inspiring range of applications and versatility. Gamut extending eco-solvent inks enable you to accomplish anything from fine art reproduction, wall decor, and stunning backlits, to vehicle wraps and outdoor displays. Or choose dye-sublimation inks to create vibrant wearable textiles, unique home fabrics, or soft signage. Using the Mimaki JV300 Series printers' superb quality, color fidelity, throughput and flexibility you'll go beyond the expected to capture more wallet share and deliver whatever your customers can imagine.
- Mimaki's proprietary built-in 3-Way Intelligent Heater, featuring pre, print, and post heaters, provides accurate media heating for controlled and consistent ink adhesion and drying.
- The SS21 eco-solvent ink set now includes not only Light Magenta, Light Cyan and White, but Light Black for deeper dimensional monochromatic and grayscale imaging.
- The unique imaging technology of the MAPS3 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System 3) practically eliminates banding often seen in conventional printing producing sharper, smoother prints.
- Email print status notifications
- Bus Stop Shelter Posters
- Vehicle Wraps & Graphics
- Sales POP, Promotional
- Exhibition Graphics
- Fashion & Sportswear
- Specialty Textiles
- Canvas & Art Reproduction
- Soft Signage, Flags