CG-SRIII 24" and 61" Series Cutting Plotters
The Mimaki CG-SRIII Series of roll-based cutters are available in three widths. These models feature continuous crop mark detection for precise contour cutting. A proprietary half cut function leaves a small bit of backing sheet at connecting points for easier handling. Accurate long-length cutting is enabled through segment compensation. These cutting plotters are ideal for producing decals, stickers, cut-vinyl signs and more.
- A best-in-class cutting pressure of 500g for a wider range of materials
- Up to 2 times the curve cutting speed increases productivity
- Event Notification function for remote monitoring - Plot start/end, error/warning message
- Continuous Crop Mark Detection for precise stickers and seals.
- New Segment Compensation, which detects intermediate crop marks, enables accurate contour cutting of long-length prints
- Upgrade of firmware can be done quickly and easily by user.
- Ethernet connection for LAN use as well as USB2.0 and RS-232C
- Cut-vinyl signage
- and more...