JV100-160 Eco-Solvent Printer
JV100-160 an eco-solvent printer that runs SS21 inks in 600ml cartridges, or in a bulk ink set.
With two newly developed staggered printheads, the JV100-160 has pursued high quality, high productivity, and stable operation as a eco-solvent inkjet printer. In addition to NCU (Nozzle Check Unit), NRS (Nozzle Recovery System), MAPS4 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System4), this printer now features DAS (Dot Adjustment System) which auomatically adjusts dot position and feed amount correction.
- 63.4" maximum print width
- Eco-solvent SS21 ink set in either 600ml or 2 litre bulk
- Available in either 4 (CMYK), 8 (CMYK,Lc,Lm,Lk, and Orange)
- Dot position / Feeding amount auto correcting function "DAS"
- Quality is achieved with eco-solvent ink with an excellent drying property
- RasterLink7 RIP processing becomes faster to increase productivity
- Note that printers ship without ink, so a Start-Up Kit is always required
- Colours Either 4 colour (CMYK) or 8 colour (CMYK, LC, LM, LB + Orange)
- Ships with the all NEW RasterlInk 7 RIP software (faster start up, improved PDF functions, new RIP engine, faster print/cut, faster step & repeat
- Individual set pinch rollers
- Comes with new DAS System - a dedicated printed pattern that is read by an internal sensor that automatically adjusts both dot size and media forwarding for optimal output
- Pressure sensitive vinyl
- Backlit films
- Roll-up films
- Window graphics
- General signage