CG-60SR 24" Table-Top Plotter
CG-60SR is a 24" wide table-top cutting plotter. It can be used in the office or by professional sign makers to cut a wide variety of pressure sensitive vinyls, paper, reflective material and more! This unit incorporates selectable clamp pressure with a high and low setting, roll sheet receiver with stopper and a special adaptor to use pens for plotting designs. USB interface is included.
Prices do not include installation, training or freight
- Meets diversified needs with cutting-edge functions
- From professional to office and store use Desktop Type Cutting Plotter brings sign making closer to you.
- The continuous registration mark detection function and unique half-cut function, allows you to obtain contour cut of the printed matter easily.
- Custom designed POP and stickers can be made with the included FineCut 7 software for CorelDRAW and Illustrator
- Contour cutting of various media can be performed with our own half cut function
- POP Material
- Light Stencil Work