CG 160FXII Plotter
The Mimaki CG-160FXII is a 63" wide cutting plotter that is capable of hitting even the most complicated contour cuts with the kind of speed and precision you need. Older cutters simply can't compare. Best of all it's automatic. The breakthrough technology of our photo-electric eye sensor allows for precise continuous cutting of your entire roll of media, giving you the greatest gift of all: freedom.
Effective cutting area 1600mmx51m (62.9"x167')
Prices do not include installation, training or freight
- Photo-electric eye sensor which allows for precise continuous contour cutting of your entire roll of media, giving you the ability to load them up and walk away.
- Selectable clamp pressure with high and low setting to permit a more accurate cut.
- Selectable jog speed of low/medium/high settings to ensure proper and easy positioning of the media
- Media can be loaded from back or front.
- The rear media roll holder will hold a total of 6 rolls simultaneously
- Nesting with the InkJet plotter JV33 series
- Vinyl Signs
- Vehicle Lettering
- Reflective material