Mimaki UCJV Series Print and Cut
The UCJV Series is a versatile UV-LED roll-to-roll inkjet printer family that combines both printing and cutting in one unit.
UCJV150-160 (64") printer (4 colour) is the entry model for LED-UV cure print and cut. It is a versatile roll-to-roll inkjet printer where you print and cut, or cut first then print labels, decals, vehicle markings, packaging prototypes, etc., all on one unit. Flexible 4-color UV cure inks expand the possibilities for you to offer unique capabilities to keep you competitive.
UCJV300 Series are suitable for both signage and point of purchase work. Rasterlink6 plus RIP software and 300, 600, 900 and 1200dpi print resolutions are combined with UV-LED print and cut all in one printer! No special electrical is required as this printer uses 2 x AC100V-120/200-240V service. Either 4 colour or 7 colour configurations are available and are to be specified upon order. Sizes are:
Output from the MIMAKI UCJV Series is instantly dry, making it possible to laminate and or cut immediately after printing. The state of the art UV-LED printing technology is suitable for printing on an unparalleled range of materials, such as banners, PVC, PET films, paper, backlit film, non-porous textile and more! High initial ink scratch resistance means that in many cases no lamination will be required.
Request more information here.
- Integrated print and cut funtionality
- ID Cut Function in RasterLink6 Plus Software
- Instant dry and high scratch resistant inks
- UV-LED technology
- 4 layer printing
- USB 2.0 connectivity, ethernet connection avalible on the UCJV150/300
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4) utilizes an advanced algorithm pattern to reduce visible banding.
- Variable Dot Printing (VDP) uses smaller drops to produce smoother gradations, while larger drops produce uniform solids.
- Waveform Control (WFC) utilizes finely tuned frequencies for each ink’s specific gravity and viscosity to precisely shape and place individual drops.
- Mimaki Circulation Technology (MCT) continuously agitates the white inks to prevent settling.
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) monitors nozzle outages and automatically activates a series of recovery functions.
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) automatically assigns operational nozzles when an outage is detected.
- Half Cut (HC) a proprietary function where the backing sheet can be cut leaving behind a small connecting point that can be easily detached when necessary, ensuring contour cut pieces are easier to handle with less waste.
- Over Cut (OC) makes a cross cut at the start and end positions so the finished piece has sharp edges with no undercut fragments.
- Continuous (C) crop marks are automatically and continuously detected for accurate cutting.
- Segment (S) detects intermediate crop marks in feed direction and enables four-point corrections for each segment for accurate, long-length cutting, even if the image is distorted.
- Backlit and day/night displays
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Exhibition graphics
- Window graphics
- Packaging prototypes