Rapid Tac Application Fluid
Rapid Tac Application Fluid provides more control over applications than ever before. Now what took hours could be accomplished in minutes. Using Rapid Tac Application fluid can often allow a large graphic to be installed with one person where two people were required to perform the same installation dry. Rapid Tac Application Fluid also cleans the substrate without leaving residues ensuring a contaminant free installation. It then helps to "float" the vinyl film until it is properly positioned. Rapid Tac Application Fluidís best feature is that it effectively breaks the surface tension of the adhesive on the film allowing it to flow and bond to the substrate more effectively than even a dry application. It is now possible to achieve a full bond in as little as ninety seconds.
Stimulates the adhesive bond in approximately 90 seconds!
- Perform quality installation of graphics every time...Reduce your application costs and enhance your reputation.
- Save Time! Not all applications call for a "wet" procedure, however, save 40% to 60% in labour time using an application fluid.
- Ocassionally, a job normally requiring two people to apply dry can be done in less time by one person if Rapid Tac is used.
- Will not cause bubbles in your work, even in cold weather so there will be no holes in your work.
- Environmentally friendly for save use.
- Cleans without leaving residue - ideal for the ultimate finish.
- Stimulates an adhesive bond in less approximately ninety seconds, even in a colder environment.
- Help's to "float" the vinyl until positioned.
- Vehicle graphics
- Window graphics
- Vinyl graphic