Rollover Flatbed Applicator
The innovative Rollover Flatbed Applicator simply offers a better way of solving the daily challenges of the sign making industry. Regardless of media type such as self-adhesive foil applicators, road signs, glass application, banners etc. up to 90mm in thickness, the Rollover will ensure a perfect result at a minimal amount of time.
Rollover Cutting Mats - The Rollover Flatbed Applicator comes with a 100thou, clear PVC, self-healing cutting mat. These are also sold separately. Please see below for ordering code.
Evolution E2 Cutter Support Brackets These brackets allow the attachment of an Evolution-E2 Cutter to the end of the Rollover for fast, easy and precise cutting.
Prices do not include installation, training or freight
- Extremely user friendly, comfortably operate the laminator with one hand.
- Substrates up to 90mm thick can be handled for perfectly flat applications without bubbles or creases.
- Applications on glass and acrylic plates - When applying digital prints or application tapes to glass and acrylic plates, the Rollover demonstrates its high level of efficiency and flexibility. The roller pressure ensures perfect results without any use of water.
- Application tape wind up - Application tape can now be a "One man or One Women Show", by using the extra media holders, the full width of the tabletop can be utilised.
- Laminating digital prints - The great flexibility of the rollover laminating system is already evident in conventional laminating in which digital prints may be coated with protective laminates. Especially when using formats covering the full working surface of the Rollover, these jobs can be done quickly and without bubbles or creases.
- Assembly of oversize media - By using the generously spaced side shelves, wide banners or other overisze media can be handled across the tabletop. This allows multi-line foil labels and digital prints to be transferred to large formats.
- The Rollover as a work station - When cutting on the self-healing cutting mat or even working with flexible skins and hoardings, Rollover offers with its back-lit work area the best basis to cope with an advertising technicians everyday strive.
- Applications for:
- Rigid panels
- Glass and acrylic substrates
- Tape wind up
- Laminating digital prints
- Assemblying of oversize media