EasyWeed Cuttable Heat Transfer Material
EasyWeed is a 3.5mil (90 micron) semi-gloss, heat transfer polyurethane film that applies at a lower temperature. The backing can be peeled hot or cold and it doesn't lift during weeding. It's also extremely durable wash after wash and uses a lower pressure setting for application. EasyWeed is thinner than others products and offers a one-second tack application that is useful for layering over another layer of Easyweed. EasyWeed has a pressure sensitive carrier that allows you to offer detailed designs on a wide variety of fabrics. EasyWeed can be cut with laser cutting systems or with a plotter using 45/60 degree blades.
- Heat application is simple and easy, 10-15 seconds is all you need. Much faster than most other brands. Apply with less time, less temperature and less pressure!
- Weed small letters and detailed designs without losing pieces or breaking of the film.
- You can layer almost all materials, the number of layers are unlimited.
- When overlaying layers, you only need to apply 1-2 seconds of heat for the first layers, and then 10-15 seconds is only needed when the overlays are complete. This will save 50% to 90% on production time.
- Applications are at a lower temperature than most competitors 305F vs. 340-350F, which reduces the chance of scorching the material, and reduces the chance of dye migration.
- Applies to 100% cotton, 100% polyester and poly/cotton blends.
- Exceptional colour fastness and wash resistance. Up to 50 washes, there is no need to turn inside out or give special attention when washing.
- Peels Hot or Cold.
- Promotional clothing
- Tote bags