Siser Blackboard PU HTV
Blackboard heat transfer vinyl is a 3.5mil, PU material that sets at a low temperature. This black heat transfer vinyl transforms plain materials into a walking chalkboard. Lightweight and super soft, BlackBoard is unlike any HTV you've ever experienced. This material applies at 275F/135C of heat with medium pressure for just 15 seconds to create a machine washable chalkboard. Applicable for use on cotton, poly/cotton and polyester.
Compatible with only dry standard chalk, Blackboard is as easy to re-use as it is to apply. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth to start again. See Features and Benefits tab for home-iron application instructions.
- Colour Black
- Finish Semi-gloss
- CPSIA Certified so you can decorate childrens items with peace of mind
- Write it, Wipe it, Repeat!
- Laser Friendly
- Works with standard chalk
- Iron on
Application instructions (home iron):
- Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
- Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet
- Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
- Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
- Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
- If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 10 seconds
- Peel carrier hot or cold
- Cover completed design and press for 5-10 seconds
- Clothing applications
- Promotional clothing
- Tote bags