Siser HTV Heat Transfer Pillows
Siser heat transfer pillows have a soft foam centre covered by a non-stick heat transfer cover sheet that is sewn around all four edges creating a pillow. These pillows are most commonly used when applying heat transfer vinyl into areas that are uneven in height such as zippers, buttons, seams and hoodies. Pillows provide the necessary recess for uneven areas to sink into, giving you a completely flat pressing area. This ensures a perfect application.
Pillows are available in 5 different sizes:
- 5" x 18"
- 6" x 8"
- 10" x 10"
- 12" x 14"
- 16" x 20"
- Construction Non-stick cover with soft foam centre
- 5 different sizes available for all application areas
- Evens out high spots to ensure perfect application every time
- Non-stick cover with soft foam centre
- Can be used over and over again!
- For use in heat pressing vinyl transfer to uneven areas of garments or bags.