Metal Cuttable Heat Transfer Vinyl
Siser Metal heat transfer vinyl is a 3.9mil, mirror-like finish, dramatically improved performance metal transfer foil. Metal features show stopping shine with a smooth finish and soft hand that can be washed and worn without becoming lackluster. This fashion forward material is ideal for bridal parties, spirit wear, and any occasion that needs a touch of gleaming shine! Due to Metal's pressure sensitive carrier, you can use the Heat Press Weeding Trick (heating the platen and weeding the design on the heated surface) for smooth weeding. Metal can also be cut with laser systems. Metal is CPSIA Certified so it is perfect for decorating children's clothing and accessories.
Can be applied to 100% cotton, poly/cotton blends and 100% poleyster.
- Finish Brushed metal finish
- 100micro/3.9mil thick
- This product can be layered
- Cut with a 45/60 degree blade
- Applicable for 100% cotton, 100% uncoated polyester and poly/cotton blends
- Wash COLD, inside out with mild detergent 24 hours after application
- Promotional clothing
- Tote bags