Coro-Claw Corrugated Cutter
Saw Trax Manufacturing's Coro Claw corrugated plastic flute cutter makes it easy to cut or score corrugated plastic materials such as Coroplast along the flutes. The mounted blade between two guide prongs and ergonomic handle allows you to make precise cuts along the flutes through stiff plastic signs, posters, pictures, and sheet. Cut your Coroplast sheets into small pieces, crop pictures. Score cut without affecting the printed side for POP displays. This tool is great for making boxes, containers or custom shapes for packaging..
InformationSaw Trax Website
- Hand-held flute cutter for corrugated PVC such as Coroplast®!
- Designed for 4 mm corrugated pvc, but capable of cutting 5 & 6 mil
- Ergonomically designed handle for effortless cutting!
- Angle of the blade allows user to utilize the larger muscles of the back and shoulder!
- Score with outer prong and cut with inner prong
- Replaceable blades availabale
- Most economical flute cutter on the market!
- Every sign shop should have at least one