S2 T Series Plotter
S Class 2™ tangential and drag-knife cutters feature the highest quality engineering and most advanced cutting technology to deliver the longest contour cutting accuracy for printed graphics.
Summa S2™ T Series combines S Class power and precision with a state-of-the-art TrueTangential™ cutting head. Coupled with an astonishing array of innovations and built-in capabilities, this cutter offers so much more than any other in its class. Featuring computer controlled blade rotation and up to 600 grams of cutting force, Summa's T Series combines the precision of a flatbed cutter with the ease and speed of a roll-fed cutter by using our legendary True Tangential cutting head. The T Series simply cuts with more force and accuracy than any cutter in its class.
Prices do not include installation, training or freight
- Motor-controlled Blade With its genuine tangential cutting head, Summa S Class T Series takes the world's most advanced cutter, and gives it cutting that's unmatched for quality.
- Touch-screen Controls: Summa S-Class 2 is unquestionably the world's most advance cutter. With its exclusive touch-control panel, it's also the easiest to use, by far.
- OPOS X Contour-cutting: OPOS X contour-cutting alignment delivers OPOS unparalleled accuracy and automation, even on laminated images
- Variable-tension Rollers: Summa is the world leader in tracking thick materials accurately. With its adjustable tension pinch-rollers, it's just as accurate with thin materials.
- WinPlot Cut Software: WinPlot, with its advanced OPOS mark recognition, automatically cuts printed graphics created in any vector design program.
- Indoor and Outdoor Sign Making
- Digital Sign Making
- Monument Stenciling