TextileBrite Supra Fabric Elite
Our Supra Fabric Elite is a 100% polyester fabric, upgraded with exceptional printing capabilities that help to present an upscale look and feel. Supra Fabric Elite features two sets of ink compatibility on the same fabric by offering two face sides. The uncoated face is ideal for dye sub transfer printing and the opposite face offers a print receptive coating for direct printing.
Our wrinkle-resistant Supra Fabric Elite is versatile for numerous applications in advertising and environmental graphics. This fabric is engineered as a mid-weight backlit fabric and is often chosen for use in backlit display systems and lightboxes. This fabric is ideal for use in creating custom tents, frontlit retail displays, banners, theatrical displays, tablecloths and exhibit graphics. Call us today to discuss the options that can make this fabric perfect for your next project - including the capability to include FR to NFPA 701-1 and to provide this fabric in roll widths meeting the needs of your next project, from as narrow as 54" wide to rolls as wide as 126".
Face 1: The smooth coated face is for direct printing with solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-cure
Face 2: The uncoated, rougher finished face is for dye-sub transfer printing
InformationTextileBrite Supra Fabric Elite Spec Sheet
- Construction 6oz, 100% Polyester
- Lightweight for ease of transport
- Frontlit or backlit makes it versatile for numerous applications
- Day/Night viewable as the smooth print face keeps ink on the surface for optimal output
- A mid-weight backlit fabric and is regularly used in backlit display systems and lightboxes
- Illuminates evenly for backlit display systems
- Backlit Display Graphics
- Tradeshow Graphics
- Indoor POP Displays
- Retail Displays