Vinylbrite Polyester Backlit Film
An 8mil, polyester (PET) semi-rigid film for all backlit applications. This product offers a satin print surface resulting in deep saturated color for images and graphics while holding fine details and type. It trims clean and evenly with a straight edge and blade. It does not warp, buckle or stretch under normal conditions. If required a PSA laminate can be applied for added protection and UV fade resistance.
Handling: Avoid touching material or introducing dust and dirt on to print face. This can cause anomalies and artifacts when printed. Always store unused material in original packaging.
Printing: For best results calibrate media feed and bi-directional alignment before printing. 720 dpi, 16 pass offers optimum results. 400% ink and four color (process) black is not recommended. For best results maximum ink load is 250-280%. Make sure that ink is dry when it reaches the take-up reel. A properly positioned external dryer or heat lamps will accelerate drying.
Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV inks.
- Construction 100% Polyester
- Finish Satin
- Smooth satin print surface resulting in saturated color for images and graphics while holding fine details and type.
- Product trims clean and evenly with a straight edge and blade.
- No warping, buckling or stretching under normal conditions
- Interior light box frames.
- Exterior transit shelters and Plexi-glass protected sign frames.
- If required a PSA laminated can be applied for added Protect and UV Fade resistance.