KULKA 530.1K & 530.2K Standard are snap-in, recessed double contact sockets with blue O-rings for 800 and 1500mA lamps. Featuring vertical contacts, 9" lead wires, pitch and gasket, for mounting on 0.36" to 0.48" panel. Featuring a blue O-ring these sockets are UL listed and CSA certified for outdoor use in enclosed signs and fixtures with both magnetic and electronic ballasts. The sockets are available in spring and stationary style models for all sign cabinet installations.
KULKA 530.1IS & 530.2IS Shunted are similar to the models above however they have red O-rings and for 800 and 1500mA instant start lamps. They are internally shunted for single wire connection, electronic ballast applications. The sockets are available in both spring and stationary style models.
- 530.1K and 530.2K Blue O-ring standard models are for use with both electronic and magnetic ballasts
- 530.1IS and 530.2IS Red O-ring, shunted models are for electronic ballasts only.
- Both models feature a silicone treated neoprene "O" ring
- Recommended panel thickness for mounting is No.20 - No.18 gauge STD (.036-.048")
- UL File No. E-13408; CSA File No. LR95423 certified for outdoor use in enclosed signs and fixtures
- 660 Watts, dual rated 600V or 1000V
- Lead wires 9" (228.6 mm) long, 18 AWG stranded and tinned lead wires, 1/2" stripped, standard
- Wire rated: AWM 1000V, 90C (194F)