T8 TriLightMAX Lamps
TriLightMax T8 series of fluorescent lamps in conjunction with Voltarc long life cup-cathode technology, use high-quality tri-band phosphors to yield exceptional color rendering for maximum lumen output and maintenance performance and provide 60,000 hours of rated useful life.
Energy efficient and environmentally friendly, T8 fluorescent lamps, when used with an electronic warm start ballast, provide up to 40% greater efficiency over conventional fluorescent lamps. Voltarc lamps are built with the sign-maker and serviceman in mind and are made to the same industry lengths as standard T12 high output lamps. TriLightMax T8 RDC's are designed to operate on electronic sign ballasts with low temperature starting as low as -20C
TriLightMAX T8 Thermal lamps offer the same features as the TriLightMAX T8 bulbs with the addition of a thermal glass outer sleeve specifically designed for low temperature operation. When operated at temperatures of -25C, these bulbs will reach 100% brightness in approx. 15 minutes and provide 5 times more light output vs. standard lamps - perfect for Canadian winters!
- Sizes 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 60, 64, 72, 84, 96
- Tubes are 1" in diameter
- High Output Long Life Lamps - up to 60,000 hours
- Provide up to 40% greater efficiency
- High-quality tri-band phosphors yield exceptional color rendering and maximum lumen output
- Rated for cabinets 4" and under
- Daylight colour provides a vibrant light
- Easy to retrofit into existing high-output sign lighting systems
- Low temperature starting as low as -20C
- Compatible with electronic ballasts