In-Mount Perforated Film 70/30
WindowBrite In-Mount 70/30 is a perforated window film without adhesive, designed for second surface applications. With this window film product, graphics can now be applied to the interiors of windows, while still maintaining image impact and integrity. The product is printed as normal, and prior to installation, a special micro-dot adhesive is applied to the printed side of the film.
To be used with WindowBrite II In-Mount Adhesive.
*** In-Mount Perforated Film is a Latex Printable Product***
- Adhesive None
- Durability *2-5 years, Indoor application
- Perforated polyester vinyl film for with bright white front side and reverse black side feature for maximum contrast.
- Highly perforated with a glossy finish.
- Provides short term interior durability of up to 1 year.
- Film is removable, which is ideal for changeable promotions.
- Application substrates include transparent acrylic, glass and polycarbonate.
- Removable with heat for up to 1 year on glass, acrylic and polycarbonate.
- Non-synthetic liner.
- "Green Product".
- Latex Printable
- Window graphics
- Store windows