Envision SV480mC and LX480mC PVC-Free Wrap Films
Envision 480mC 2-mil non PVC films are versatile enough to wrap everything from vehicles to trailers to boats to textured buildings. It is an environmentally friendly option to offer those looking for a greener solution. This film goes beyond just being non-PVC, with a breakthrough boost in performance. It offers a lustre finish with excellent print quality, slideability, snap-up, heated film recovery, and new Comply™ adhesive with micro technology (mC). It is highly conformable with excellent lifting resistance. Stretch it 150% with no primer.
480mC installs in extreme temperatures, it's ambient temperature insensitive and not too soft and not too brittle. This film features greater tensile strength, so it resists tearing for faster, cleaner removal. It guards against UV rays, high temperatures, moisture and even acid dew - especially in horizontal and non-vertical applications.
- LX480mC is for use Latex/UV inkjet inks
- SV480mC is for use with Solvent/UV inkjet inks
Information3M SV480mC Brochure 3M LX480mC Brochure 3M 480mC Product Bulletin Wall Install FAQs 3M Surface Prep Guide 5.37 3M Website
- Sizes 48", 54"
- Construction 2 mil non-PVC
- Adhesive Gray
- Colours White Opaque
- Finish Lustre
- Durability Printed, 4 years outdoors. Expected life for textured surface graphics of 2 years (indoor in most applications); and 6-12 months (outdoor when not used in freezing and thawing cycles)
- High performance, 2-mil white, non-PVC film with a luster finish
- Pressure-activated adhesive for easy sliding, tacking, snap up and repositioning
- Non-visible air release channels for fast and easy, bubble-free installations
- For inkjet printing with select solvent, eco-solvent, UV and latex inks and for screen printing with select solvent and UV inks.
- Versatile, ideal for many long-term graphic applications and for short-term wall graphics on smooth or moderately textured surfaces.
- Flexible, requires less heat during application than vinyl films to conform to compound curves, corrugations and rivets.
- Non-PVC, phthalate-free film
- Contains no added chlorine or halogens
- Made in part from bio-based materials
- Manufactured using 60% less solvent
- Indoor and outdoor graphics and signs, including point-of-purchase and displays
- Fleet, vehicle, watercraft and transit
- Commercial vehicles and fleet trucks and trailers; emblems or striping
- Personal vehicle graphics and wraps
- Watercraft graphics (above the static water line only)
- Bus graphics
- Rail cars and lead cars of trains, light rail and subways
- Small format original equipment manufacturer's (OEM) decorative and identification graphics, cautionary and safety labeling
- Smooth and Textured Walls
- Graphics applied to indoor smooth wall surfaces
- Graphics applied to indoor or outdoor moderately textured surfaces when protected with overlaminate 8548G