SC 900 Coloured Cast Vinyl (Replaced with SC 950 Series)
Avery Graphics SC 900 Opaque cast vinyl films are high performance, flexible, opaque solid colour, high gloss vinyl films designed for use in architectural, transportation and general signage markings. These films offer exceptional value for applications requiring PANTONE Colour simulations. Also, Avery SC 900 Opaque films offer the highest durability and the 50 most specified PANTONE Colours available in the industry.
IMPORTANT NOTE: SC 900 has been discontinued by Avery and replaced with SC 950. SC 900 inventory will be transitioned out and replaced with SC 950. In-stock inventory remaining is all that is available.
P "Punched" for the Gerber EDGE/EDGE FX
- High durability...With 9 years outdoor durability, deliver long-term exterior graphics that will perform in many climates.
- Over 50 colours to choose from, giving customers unlimited choice.
- Excellent cutting and weeding - reduces production time and labour costs.
- Adheres to a wide variety of substrates and resists most mild acids, alkalis, and salt solutions.
- Application surface contours: Flat, Flat with Rivets, Rivets with Corrugation, and Compound Curves.
- Available by-the-yard-in all popular widths.
- Vehicle graphics
- POP displays
- Tradeshow graphics
- Event promotions
- Marine graphics
- Window graphics
- General signage