SF 100 Specialty Polyester, PVC-Free Films
Avery SF 100 series polyester films are speciality, high gloss films which are either clear, white, or metalized. These films are topcoated for excellent print receptivity with UV-cure inks, and provide a strong tear resistant surface. Polyester is PVC-free and thereby an environmentally responsible alternative films compared to traditional self-adhesive PVC films
1mil Thick: SF100-840-S Metalized Brushed Chrome (1840SFS)
SF100-846-S Metalized Chrome Mirror (1846SFS)
SF100-103-S Ultra Clear (1862SFS)
SF100-242-S Metalized Brushed Gold(1842SFS)
SF100-247-S Double Gold (1850S)
SF100-248-S Gold Mirror (1848S)
P "Punched" for the Gerber EDGE/EDGE FX
- Construction Polyester
- Durability Up to 2 years
- Primable with UV-cure inks
- Dimensionally stable liner for easy converting.
- High gloss finish
- Excellent conversion on CAD plotters.
- Easy cutting & weeding
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- Excellent UV, temperature, humidity, and salt-spray resistance for long term 3 year durability.
- Available in clear, white, silvers, and golds
- Architectural Signage
- Directional Signage
- Outdoor advertising