Performance Perforated Translucent 70/30 Window Film
Contra Vision Performance Translucent, 70/30 perforated window films are ideal for advertisements on the windows of stores that operate during day and at night. The in-store lighting is used to back light the graphics during the hours of darkness. This increases the advertising impact as the images can be equally seen during the day and at night. Optionally, ceiling mounted spotlights directed onto the advertisements can really make them pop. Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-cure inks. Edge sealing is recommended for long term installations.
A ghost reverse image of the print can be seen from the inside, although the mind will concentrate on the outside view and not the ghost image.
Contra Vision Backlite is also ideal for see-through office partitions, being capable of illumination or projection from both sides.
- Sizes 27" samples, 54" and 60"
- Adhesive Permanent
- Durability 3 years
- Premium quality products
- Translucent perforated products allow 24-7 viewability of your printed image
- Prints do not suffer from black-out effect during hours of darkness
- Suitable for corporate identity and long-term branding
- REACH compliant avoiding the use of potentially harmful substances.
- The polymeric formulation ensures minimal shrinkage after installation to avoid dirt-attracting adhesive from becoming exposed.
- Backlit window applications
- Glass wall partitions
- Acrylic panels