FloorTac Removable Floor and Carpet Graphic Vinyl
FloorTac is a 4 mil printable, matte white monomeric PVC film with a removable grey acrylic adhesive. It is designed for attention-grabbing indoor floor graphics. Its removable, non-damaging adhesive makes FloorTac ideal for short-term indoor advertising where graphics are applied to floors such as short pile carpet, ceramic tiles, sealed wood or concrete, waxed vinyl, marble, or terrazzo. For best results ALWAYS pre-test material for use on carpets. Also, round the corners of your graphics and leave a 0.25 (6mm) non-printed border around the edge of the image.
When combined with Drytac's InterLam Pro Emerytex laminating films, the combination provides a slip-resistant finish for the ultimate floor graphic solution. Fire rated under CAN/ULC-S102 certification.
FloorTac is compatible with solvent, eco=solvent, UV and latex inks.
Use in combination with Drytac InterLam Pro UV Emerytex laminating films for an approved slip-resistant finish.
InformationFloorTac/Emerytex Combo Spec Specifications Sheet FloorTac Installation Instructions Retail Insider's Guide Drytac Website
- Construction 3.2mil, polymeric
- Adhesive Grey, removable
- Colours White
- Finish Matte
- FloorTac expected durability up to 3 -6 months indoor
- FloorTac & Interlam Emerytex expected durability up to 9 month indoor
- Adhesion testing is recommended for use on carpet tiles.
- Suitable for mid to heavy foot traffic areas
- Can be used with solvent, eco-solvent, latex, and UV printers
- Removable, non-damaging adhesive ideal for short-term indoor advertising
- When combined with Drytac's InterLam Pro Emerytex laminating films, FloorTac provides a slip-resistant finish for indoor floor graphics that will last for up to 9 months.
- Note that 300 foot rolls of this product are 75 pounds in weight.
- Graphics applied to floor or ceramic tiles, sealed wood or concrete, waxed vinyl, marble, or terrazzo
- Floor graphics is schools, hospitals, supermarkets and restaurants