Neenah Endura TR Satin 10mil
Endura TR Satin 10mil is a satin finished, bright white cellulose based, latex saturated paper. It is manufactured with the additon of longer cellulose and synthetic fibers to provide high tear strength and flexibility. It is an alternative to light weight vinyl scrim banner or film products like polypropylene. When printing, using HP Printers, high heat can be used to speed drying and improve ink reception without buckling, cockling, or curling. This product can be hemmed, sewn or grommeted like a vinyl scrim banner.
Compatible with solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-cure inks.
- Sizes 30", 54", 60"
- 95 bright white
- Satin finished
- Wet-strength and water resistant with no lamination required
- Manufactured using Post Consumer Waste (PCW) of 17 to 22%
- Manufactured from renewable/sustainable resources
- PVC and phalate free
- FSC Certified
- Durable enough for use indoor and 3-6 month outdoor applications
- Compatible with Latex, Eco-Solvent, Solvent and UV-Curable inkjet inks
- Applications include:
- Indoor POP displays
- Temporary outdoor displays
- Pocket sewn banner
- Alternative to light weight vinyl scrim banner