A collection of blades and accessories for the enVision series 375 (15" tabletop) or 750 (30" self-standing) sprocket-feed plotters.
Please log in to See Pricing
- Multi-size platforms: Accommodates individual sign shop needs.
- Patented punch pattern: Provides superior accuracy which reduces material shifting, cut time and waste due to cut errors. Enables ultra long unattended runs.
- Easy material loading: Load material onto the sprocket wheels for quick, accurate and unattended material feed.
- Re-engineered swivel knife: Provides greatly improved cut accuracy and throughput.
- High performance servo drive: Continuous, automatic system monitoring assures a precision cut at every position at any speed.
- View & Recover feature: Pause the job, slew material to check, then press start to have the material automatically re-roll and resume cutting.
- EDGE Ready™: Fully compatible with Gerber OMEGA™ design software and Gerber EDGE® series printed graphics.
- Open architecture: Compatible with leading design and cut software.
- Intuitive user interface: Short learning curve and user intuitive.
- Multiple functionality: Cutting, pen plotting and pouncing.
- Carbide knife blades: Razor sharp and long lasting.
- Multiple blade types: Capable of cutting a wide variety of materials with variable thickness. From standard vinyls to sandblast stencil.
- For use with the enVision series 375 or 750