UJV100-160 UV-LED Printer
UJV100-160 is a UV-LED cure printer that runs LUS-170 UV-cure inks in 1 litre ink bottles. This entry-level model offers operational performance, image quality and speed. With two newly developed on-demand piezo heads (2 staggered layout), the UJV100-160 provides high quality, high productivity, and stable operation as a UV-LED curable inkjet printer.
Ships with Rasterlink 7 RIP software, NCU (Nozzle Check Unit), NRS (Nozzle Recovery System) and MAPS4 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System4), which enable stable high quality printing. This printer also includes DAS (Dot Adjustment System) which controls dot position and feed correction, that is now done automatically.
- 63.4" max print width
- Max DPI 1440, 4 picolitre drop size
- Available in either 4 colour (CMYK), 5 colour (CMYK+W) or 6 colour (CMYK+W+CL) configurations
- Electrical: single-phase AC100-120 / 200-240V +/- 10%, 50/60Hz +/- 1Hz
- No drying time is required, it is possible to perform installation or lamination immediately after printing
- Note that printers ship without ink, so a Start-Up Kit is always required
- Colours Either 4 colour (CMYK), 5 colour (CMYK+White) or 6 colour (CMYK+ White + Clear)
- Pressure sensitive vinyl
- Backlit films