3M PPS Paint Preparation Systems Version 2.0
Paint Preparation System 2.0 spray cup system has been reinvented to help make painting easier, and making the painting process cleaner and faster. The kit contains all of the reusable, disposable components of the system: 50 disposable lids with integrated collars and full diameter 200 micron filters, 50 disposable liners, 1 reusable hard cup and 32 sealing plugs. The 3M PPS system features disposable lids, liners and hard plastic cups in 4 sizes: 3oz (90mL), 13.5oz (400mL), 22oz (650mL) and 28oz (850mL). A choice of sizes offers maximum efficiency for every job, and helps lower your cost per use.
This system is also offered in standard 200 mircon filtre or optional 125 micron filtre for thicker paints
Note that this system requires PPS Version 2.0 Adapters Version 1.0 Adapters will NOT fit this new cup. However, 3M PPS Version 1.0 red dispensers can be used with 3M PPS Version 2.0.
- Offers a major boost to productivity and output quality.
- Wide spout adapter with 4-point connection to mazimize stability
- Domed lid with full-diamater filter allowing more paint to flow below with filter improving flow and spray consistency.
- Quarter turn lid-lock system stays cleaner and has fewer parts.
- New cup is pre-printed with mixing ratios and also has a new access window so you can hold the inner liner during removal or refilling, and it makes it easier to check paint levels.
- Larger cup sealing plug allows you to plug the cup upside down.
- Uses fewer lids by keeping the filters wet.
- System reduces cleaning solvent consumption by up to 70% and reduces prep and clean-up time by up to 50%; compared to conventional paint cup systems
- Offered in standard 200 mircon or optional 125 micron filtres for thicker paints
- Painting of vehicles
- Painting of sign boxes and pillons
- Spot repairs