Gerber Thermal Transfer Vinyl
Gerber Heat Transfer Vinyl is a 4.72mil thick, thermally-printable, white, opaque flexible material designed for printing on the Gerber Edge, Gerber Egde II and Gerber Edge FX using standard GerberColor Spot and Process foils. No special foils are required: print with standard (GCS, GCM an GCP) foils. The graphic should be printed with the print side facing up (do not reverse print). Contour cut the image at reduced plotter speed.
This product is easy to print, cut, weed and apply and it offers excellent image quality and washability on a variety of fabrics, including cotton, polyester and polyamide substrates such as nylon. Washability up to 40C (inside out); do not tumble dry and iron inside out. The textile with the applied graphic should not be washed for at least 24 hours after processing. Do not use chlorine bleaching or aggressive chemical agents and do not dry clean.
**Not for use with Gerber Medal Foils due to inconsistent results **
- 15" x 5MTR
- 15" x 10MTR
- 15" x 25MTR
- Finish Matte, White
- **Not for use with Gerber Medal Foils**
- The graphic should be printed with the print side facing up (do not reverse print). Contour cut the image at reduced plotter speed.
- After weeding, apply an application tape.
- Recommended heat press setting at 165°C for 13 - 15 seconds.
- Always use a Teflon sheet or a layer of silicone paper in the heat press to prevent the graphic from sticking to the upper heat platen.
- It is advisable to carry out a test before use of application tapes.
- Remove the application tape while the material is still warm as it will peel off easier than would be the case before the material has cooled off completely.
- No special foils are required: print with standard (GCS, GCM an GCP) foils.
- Easy to print, cut, weed and apply
- Create custom messages and contour-cut shapes
- Cost effective - print only the quantity you need when you need it
- 2 year shelf life 20 degrees Celsius / 50% humidity
- 4.72mil thick
- Cotton/poly blend