enVision 375 Plotter
The enVision series 375 (15" tabletop) or 750 (30" self-standing) sprocket-feed plotters, are designed for the rigors of everyday use while offering the ultimate in speed, reliability and durability. The enVision series runs on Gerber OMEGA software, as well as most popular design software platforms supporting HP-GL. With ultra-precise tracking and simple material loading the Gerber enVision series are the fastest sprocket-feed plotters on the market.
Prices do not include installation, training or freight
- Designed to work with the Gerber EDGE as part of Gerber's Matched Technology System (MTS) for durable colour printing and contour cutting.
- 15" cutting width is the perfect fit for EDGE printed graphics.
- Servo-driven, swivel knife technology for effective, high performance cutting.
- High speed cutting increases your efficiency and satisfies your customer demands.
- Unattended operation for on-the-fly jobs.
- Works intelligently with the latest version of Gerber OMEGA Software to optimise its performance when interfacing with EDGE technology.
- Equipment features include: Precision material drive, automatic tool setting, material shuffle, pause / recovery option and cut / pounce and pen function.
- Fleet graphics
- Text-intensive signs
- Long signs
- Precision-cut intricate graphics
- Time-sensitive short-run graphics
- Highly repetitive work
- "Difficult to cut" materials