Spike by Ike
Spike is a laser measurement solution that allows you to estimate and design faster by measuring areas, widths, and heights of existing or new signs, simply by taking a photo with your smartphone or tablet and Spike device. Spike pays for itself in 3-5 uses, and cuts costs by more than 50% by measuring without expensive equipment or labour.
- The Spike laser device, Spike mobile app, Spike Cloud and your smartphone or tablet work together, and enable you to:
- Save Money: Keep installation and service trucks busy on current jobs and not on sales quotes.
- Save Time: Reduce time spent on-site measuring to just the seconds it takes to capture photos.
- Make Money: Sales staff can take on more bids because of the time savings and the lack of dependency on additional labour or bucket trucks.
- Measure While Designing: Import Spike's 1:1 scaled and perspective corrected image directly into Flexi, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW or LED Wizard, and measure the Spike photo using the native tools.
- Skip Site Visits: With Spike's Photo Measurement feature, you can take a photo of an existing sign or area for a new sign, and from that one photo measure multiple heights, lengths, and areas at any time.
- Capture measurements from a photo using the Spike app and your Smartphone
- From a photo you can measure height, width, area length and cutout area
- This feature enables you to assess, evaluate and catalog physical structures, such as buildings, statues, landmarks, and oil or gas tanks, by capturing positional data remotely
- Pinch and zoom mode makes it easy to zoom in on a photo for fine tune measurements
- Spike can quickly capture your location and a scaled image of the target location which includes Latitude, Longitude and Altitude
- Spike supports distances up to 650 ft (200m), enabling you to capture hard to reach or hazordous targets
- Export and share captured photos and data
- Sign & Graphics
- Appraisals & Assessments
- Facility Management