Metamark Dusted Etch, Wet Apply Window Film
Metamark Dusted Etch is a WET APPLY polymeric calendered etch effect vinyl with 88% light transmission. It is specially formulated for producing window decals and privacy installations. The 2.76mil (70 micron) film and high quality release liner and adhesive provide fast cutting and easy weeding on all computerised sign making equipment. Fully printable on solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-cure inks. The vinyl is resistant to most mineral oils, fats and fuels, aliphatic solvents, mild acids, diesel, gasoline, paraffin, hydraulic oil, antifreeze, soap suds etc.
7 year outdoor life. Edge sealing is recommended for long term installations.
- Durability 7 years in vertical exposure under Northern European conditions
- Can be applied both indoor and outdoor
- Offers 88% light transmission
- Once applied the printed areas produce higher visual impact than a print on clear film
- Compatible with eco-solvent, solvent, latex and UV-cure printers
- Fire Rating: Class B - classification compliant with BS EN 13501-1:2007
- Ensure that the material has reached room temperature and a relative humidity of 50% before printing
- Do not handle the face film directly and ensure it free from dust and static
- Suitable for use on solvent, eco-solvent, latex and UV-cure printers
- The product may be printed in the correct orientation or reversed, showing the image through the glass
- Ensure that the correct profiles and heater settings are used
- For print and cut applications it is advisable to allow a border around the print
- Wet Apply
- Allow the inks to cure before cutting flush to the print or application, this is usually 24-48 hours
- Ensure the glass is clean from grease and dirt. Do not use silicon based cleaning products
- Glass or acrylic application temperature +5C to +60C with a service temperature of -30C to +110C
- For computer-cut etched glass effect graphics, and window manifestation.
- Resistant to mineral oils, fats and fuels, aliphatic solvents, mild acids, salt and alkali for e.g. diesel oil, gasoline, paraffin, hydraulic oil, antifreeze, soap suds etc.