Neenah EnviroScape Mural Water Activated Adhesive Wallcovering
EnviroScape Mural is a 10mil, textured, PVC free wall, window or hard surface scaping product that is pre-pasted with a water activated adhesive backing system, making it easy to install and just as easy to remove, while supporting LEED credit certification for green building applications. To achieve sustainable advantage over traditional pressure sensitive vinyl materials, this high performance and dimensionally stable paper wallcovering product is fiber based and incorporates 10% post-consumer waste in its construction.
Compatible with hard solvent, latex and UV-cure inks.
- Sizes 50" wide
- Standard roll sizes width 44" x 51", Length 500 and 1000 ft, Core 3" and 6"
- Platform Compatability is Solvent, UV, Eco-Solvent and Electrophotographic
- DPI is high performance, dimensionally stable, breathable, and environmentally sustainable print media.
- Designed to incorporate up to 65% PCW (Post Consumer Waste) fiber into a FSC-Certified alternative to traditional vinyl and pressure-sensitive vinyl materials.
- Class A ASTM E84-10 Fire Rating - recommended use in high occupancy venues - ie schools, stadiums, subways, museums, etc.
- HD-Textured is heavy duty paper with a unique embossed surface
- Wall Decor
- Front Lit Displays
- POP Signage
- Window Signage