The Summa F1612 is a completely new cutting product based on expertise gained from over a quarter century of building the world's finest cutting plotters. The advanced engineered flatbed cutting table is designed for cutting sheet and rigid materials, as well as roll stock. Up to three tools can be inserted at one time into the multi-module tool holder. Changing tools is quick and easy due to the innovative single-screw fastening system. Automatic tool recognition, combined with digital and mechanical depth and pressure control, ensures precise cutting on a vast array of materials.
- Dimensions: 92" x 84" x 43"
- Working Area: 63" x 47"
Prices do not include installation, training or freight
- Camera Recognition: All kinds of compensations and marks which occur in everyday practice can be tracked and managed with SummaFlex Pro.
- Tangential Module: The powerful Tangential Module offers a vertical force of 10kg and a horizontal force of 20 kg and corresponds to a wife range of matching tools.
- Drag Module: The Drag Module makes notations with pens or kiss-cuts a wide range of material with a pressure of 600 grams of downforce using a drag knife.
- Rotary Module: The Rotary Module on the Summa F Series is driven by an electronic motor and is capable of handling all kinds of thin materials with a main focus on textiles.
- ADC: The Automated Depth Control (ADC) simplifies tool, knife or bit changes significantly; it measures the tip of the knife or bit accurately and sets the down position of the tool to the level of the table.
- Media Advance Clamps: Pneumatically driven media advance clamps holds the material down while pullling it forward in order to work continuously in panels or multiple jobs.
- Vacuum Pump: The Vacuum Pump with sound absorber holds the material in place during the job while the Selector adjusts the vacuum automatically to match the working area.
- Indoor and Outdoor Sign Making
- Digital Sign Printing
- Cutting of Decals
- Cutting of Pressure Sensitive Vinyl
- Cutting of High-Intensity Reflective Vinyl