TufStraight T12 Lamps
TUFStraight fluorescent sign lamps are excellent for use in rough service applications.Made to industry standard length these lamps are available in all common sizes from F18 to F96 .These lamps are well suited for use in the commercial display sign markets for indoor and outdoor applications and for most freezer or cold-box fixtures, as well as general lighting applications up to -20C. Rated from 9,000 - 12,000 hours of life and compatible with magentic and electronic ballasts.
582.BS Socket Sentry: when installed on the bottom of a vertically installed T12 fluorescent lamp with a Kulka 582/583 Series Socket, the Socket Sentry silicone protective shield will provide a moisture protection for the lampglass, lampbase and electrical connections from water-spray, condensation, leakage and dust. Translucent Silicone for T12 bulbs good from 180F to over 525F.
- Sizes 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 60, 64, 72, 84, 96, 108, 117, 120
- TUFStraight T12 is rated from 9,000-12,000 hours
- For use in applications up to -20C
- Rated for cabinets 6" and over
- Daylight colour provides a vibrant light
- Easy to retrofit into existing high-output sign lighting systems
- Compatible with magentic and electronic ballasts
- Commercial displays and sign markets
- Most freezer/cold-box fixtures
- Rough service applications